CPES California Headquarters/Recruitment & Training Office
3200 Inland Empire Blvd
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone: (909) 827-2397
Positions With Openings
Must be at least 18 years of age (licensing requirement). If driving is required for the position, must be 21 years old with no more than two (2) minor moving violations or one (1) accident within the past three (3) years.
– Experience: Any combination of training and experience needed to provide direct care services; some funding contracts require previous DSP experience (the amount of experience is based on each specific contract).
– If position requires driving a CPES vehicle or a rental car, must possess a current/valid California driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
– Have access to reliable, safe transportation.
– If using a personal vehicle to conduct CPES business (only with management approval), employee needs to have acceptable vehicle insurance.
– Must have minimum of 1 year experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities
– Have Direct Support Professional (DSP) 1&2 Training Certification
– Must have a High School Diploma or GED
– Able to work flexible schedules: weekends, nights, days, evenings, and partial shifts.
– Able to operate common office equipment and have basic computer skills, including word processing